We would like to welcome you to Quietime Scottish Fold Cattery, since 1981.
Peace on Earth in Harmony to all! We support our troops here in Big Sky Montana Country, at Quietime Scottish Fold Cattery.
Quietime Scottish Fold Cattery is one of the oldest and largest breeders of top quality Scottish Folds in North America. Located in the majestic state of Montana, Quietime Cattery is currently owned and operated by Susan Tyler.
We strive to produce: Healthy, playful, sweet, happy, intelligent and loving Scottish Fold cats and kittens. Quietime Cattery specializes in Silver's, Bi-colors and others colors available.
We invite each of you to read our Testimonials.
Our Scottish Fold Breeders are registered with Cat Fanciers' Association, Inc. (CFA) and people have shown Quietime Scottish Folds at Madison Square Garden in New York, as well as received both National and International Championships.
If you would like more information on a particular Cat or Kitten:
1) Click on the Kittens Tab or the Adult Cats Tab to pull the available Scottish Fold Picture up.
2) When you find a Cat or Kitten you want to research further to adopt, click on their picture = this will take you to their private page.
3) When you decide on a Scottish Fold, I will need ot be notified with:
a) That Scottish Folds Screen Number;
b) That Scottish Folds given Screen Name;
c) The name of the airport & location they will be shipped to = so I can give you an accurate Total PET Price Quote.
d) I don't save Scottish Folds, unless a Total Price Quote from Quietime Cattery has been PAID IN FULL or Required non-refundable DEPOSIThas been received.
4) Deposit and Payment Schedual:
1) FIRM Payment Dates, that reflect the date that Quietime would receive the payment by;
2) Payment Dates & Amounts will be Agreed to by both parties; If they are not made on time, the contract can be void & non-refundable, arranged by the adoptee's income schedule, by adoptee.
3) Payments need to be PAID IN FULL by a given date, as I arranged payments to work with adoptee's income dates and amounts that reflects at least 2 weeks prior to the initially agreed upon Shipping Date.
4) $40.00 Per Week Boarding charges will be applied: Paid IN Full - prior to shipping;
a) If your Scottish Fold is NOT Paid IN Full @ Scheduled Time., agreed on.
b) Personal Situations that arrise. I will assess what should happen and YOU will need to notify me, how many days we are talking about.
c) I can not have a Scottish Fold returned, I have a closed cattery.
5) Scottish Fold Purchased for Breeders:
1 Breeding Price will be Quoted, individually.
2) Make sure to tell me: You are Purchasing the Scottish Fold for a BREEDER or it may be fixed = if you lead me to believe it has been SOLD as a PET.
6) I try to get your Scottish Fold shipped on the date that you specify is best for your schedule, if and when possible.
7) Many people love to adopt a young adult or retired breeder as a PET, they may take a bit longer to settle in, but are wonderful companions, who appreciate being the center of your world.
8) Shipping Day:
1) They have been to a routine Veterinarian Appointment for: Shots; Health Certificate.
2) Additional Charges paid by Adoptee or Puchaser: These services provided by our staff OR our Veterinarian will be added to the Total Price Quote, if requested at the time of purchase. If these services are not requested at the time of purchase, this amount will need to be paid in full, before shipping. If the additional services put us past the agreed shipping date, it may be best to wait, all must be cleared and agreed to by Quietime Cattery.
b) Spayed or Neutered, if old enough.
c) De-clawed, only with Doctors Orders = specific health reasons.
E) Special bedding Requested:
F) Special Carrier Requested: USDA & Airline Approved Carrier, something other than what we normally use to ship with.
G) Shipping: EX: to make flight connections with lay overs longer than 6 hours on the ground. REQUIRES: KENNELING CHARGES for the animal, when they take them to a kennel facility - authorized by the airlines to get out of the carrier and then the kennel staff takes them back to make their next flight out. This can happen during the daytime OR overnight.
H) QUARANTINE: EX: I do quarantine for Hawaii, I can give you a Total Price Quote and we can make the payment arrangements.
1) It takes approximately 9 months to quarantine a kitten = the kitten has to be 3 months to start their series of Rabies Shots.
2) If it is a kitten or cat already past the 3 months age, the quarantine takes approximately 6 months.
3) People prefer to do it here, since they are familiar with their home and can just go to the airport of choice to be picked up at the end of the quarantine, in Hawaii = the lucky Scottish Folds!
**I will be glad to help you find a Scottish Fold that will be best suited to you and your situation, if you would like. Often when someone is explaining what they are looking for in a Scottish Fold, one will pop into my mind and I will let you know about that cat or kitten. Be it a cute new Kitten; a comical Young Adult; a lovely Retired Adult; OR a sweet Golden Oldie, they will appreciate your love and attention for the rest of their lives, when given the chance to be part of your family.
9) Personal Picture I.D. - Sales Agreement:
a) Shipped ontop of the carrier with the airway bill, for each Scottish Fold shipped.
b) I require the Sales Agreement Original to be: Signed, Dated & Returned to Quietime Cattery after they arrive, for their file.
10) Personal PET Scottish Folds come with a Spay or Neuter - Picture I.D. - Contract:
a) Shipped ontop of the carrier with airway bill, give to YOUR Veterinarian, when you take your Scottish Fold in to be Spayed or Neutered.
b) I require the Spay or Neuter Contracts to be filled out by YOUR Veterinarian AND for YOU to mail it back to Quietime Cattery, afterwards, to close your Scottish Folds file. * Files remain on my desk until all required paperwork has been logged in.
c) **Keep in mind: Spay or Neuters need to be done: AFTER THE KITTENS ARE:
1) At least 4 lbs in weight, due to Anesthesia is so hard on little animals OR
2) two weeks prior to turning 6 months old.
d) Cats sold as PET and shipped before they are Spayed OR Neutered:
1) I will need the name of YOUR Veterinarian and Office Phone Number, to verify the date of surgery.
2) Adult cats need to be Spayed or Neutered: Within a week of their arrival to their new owners.
Here at Quietime Cattery, we are committed to provide our cats and kittens to loving and nurturing homes that committ to being their forever after homes that will treasure them, like we do. These loving felines will find their place as a valued family member.
Please think about the responsibly you are about to have with this new Scottish Fold in your life, with it comes responsibilities and unconditional love.
Should YOUR animal that you have either placed a DEPOSIT on to hold OR Paid in Full on a Scottish Fold, YOU are deemed the owner of YOUR Scottish Fold @ that point. If they should have a health issue while here at Quietime Cattery OR a shot be due during their stay, they will get the best possible care, on time, by our Veterinarian Staff! Their health and well being will be of utmost importance, by myself and our licensed professionals. My Veterinarians will be in contact with me for updates and I can get that information back to you about OR YOU can personally stay intouch with them yourself, if it was something serious. You are deemed the owner, once you have purchased a cat or kitten, during their spay or neuter, Etc. Any Charges for Routine OR Emergency Care will need to be paid in full, prior to shipping. I will keep communications open and as clear as I can, with my Veterinarian's help, preferably Emails for communications, convenient and done at any time of day or night, to stay informed. I have never had anything issues, but want YOU to know the facts. I do keep cats from 9 to 6 months at a time, in quarantine environment. In that amount of time, there could be a need to have an extra Veterinarian trip, with a feline, one never knows. When they are shipped, they will visit our Veterinarian and given a clean bill of health = Health Certificate and will have their First Rabies Vaccination, IF OLD ENOUGH, prior to shipping. THE QUIETIME CATTERY HAS ALL THEIR CATS AND KITTENS CHECKED BY A USDA CERTIFIED VETERINARIAN, DEEMED TO BE HEALTHY AND SOUND FOR SHIPPING, WITH THE RECEIVER'S NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBEER ON THE CERTIFICATE.
*DO YOU WISH TO: "FOREVER CAPTURE" the warmth and beauty of your beloved pet? Then call or look up Lorin Cole @ the following sights:
4ever Petz Portraits: by LORIN COLE;
Telephone #: (917) 306-0120;
Go to: Lorin Cole's Art: www.lorincoleart.com - to view SOLD Commissioned art work and Original art work presently for sale.
Many thanks to our Scottish Fold Family, that has offered to share with everyone, pictures and fun stories from knowing their own QUIETIME CATTERY Scottish Fold Family Member.
We loves to receive Testimonials and hear all the latest cat capers going on in your lives with your Scottish Fold companions. We have many people looking on this portion of the Website and love to have the people share with them too. Some people can not have a loving feline in their life, so these stories bring happiness and a connection for them too.
Once your feline has had time to settle in and capture your heart, we here at Quietime Cattery ready to place your picture and Testimonial on Quietime Cattery's sight so everyone can enjoy your photo and embrace those comical moments that only a cat and their companions can pass on to others, to make our day.(Pictures in jpeg formate)!
Want to share? SEND TO: firstname.lastname@example.org, Susan Tyler! We will be glad to get your Quietime Cattery feline up on the sight for you.